Last Updated: September 1, 2020
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number or demographic information like your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to giving us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our site, including responding to blogs, contacting us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website or from making purchases.
Derivative data is information that our servers automatically collect about you when you access our website, such as your IP address, browser type, the dates and times that you access our website, and the specific pages you view. If you are using a mobile application, our servers may collect information about your device name and type, your phone number, your country of origin, and other interactions with our application. Derivative data may also include data collected by third-party service providers, such as advertising and analytics providers, and may include cookies, log data, or web beacons. Cookies are discussed more fully below. Derivative data collected by third-party service providers generally does not identify a specific individual.
Social Networking Data:
We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, or other social networking sites or apps not named specifically here, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture, and any other public information. If You do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings directly.
Mobile Device Data:
If you use our website by way of a mobile device or app, we may collect information about your mobile device, including, but not limited to, device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
On occasion, you may give us additional data in order to enter into a contest, giveaway, or to participate in a survey. You will be prompted for this information and it will be clear that you are offering this kind of information in exchange for an entry into such a contest or giveaway.
How We Use Your Data:
Your information allows us to offer you certain products and services, including the use of our website, to fulfill our obligations to you, to customize your interaction with our company and our website, and to allow us to suggest other products and services we think might interest you. We generally store your data and transmit it to a third party for processing. However, to the extent we process your data, we do so to serve our legitimate business interests, such as providing you with the opportunity to purchase our goods or services and interact with our website.
Specifically, we may use the information and data described above to:
01. Create and administer your account; and
02. Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
03. Correspond with you; and
04. Process payments or refunds; and
05. Contact you about new offerings that we think you will be interested in; and
06. Interact with you via social media; and
07. Send you a newsletter or other updates about our company or website; and
08. Deliver targeted advertising; and
09. Request feedback from you; and
10. Notify you of updates to our product and service offerings; and
11. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
12. Administer contests or giveaways; and
13. Generate a profile that is personalized to you, so that future interactions with our website will be more personal; and
14. Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
15. Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
16. Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
17. Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
Grounds For Using and Processing Your Data:
The information we collect and store is used primarily to allow us to offer goods and services for sale. In addition, Studio B Print & Design may collect, use, and process your information based on the following grounds:
Legitimate Business Interests:
We may use and process your data for our legitimate business interests, which include, among other things, communicating with you, improving our goods or services, improving our website, and providing you with the information or products that you have requested.
01. Performance of a Contract: We may use and process your information to enter into a contract with you and to perform our contractual obligations to You.
02. Consent: We may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, based on your consent to our use and sharing of that data. You may withdraw your consent at any time, but doing so may affect your ability to use our website or other offerings.
03. As required by law: We may also use or process your data as required for us to comply with legal obligations.
Why We Disclose Your Information:
The following are specific reasons why we may share your information:
01. Third Party Processing: We may disclose your information to third parties who assist us with various tasks, including payment processing, hosting services, email delivery, communications, and customer service. We may not always disclose these third party processors if not required by law. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing our company with their services.
02. To Protect Our Company: We may use your information to protect our company, including to investigate and remedy any violations of our rights or policies. We may also disclose your information as reasonably necessary to acquire and maintain insurance coverage, manage risks, obtain financial or legal advice, or to exercise or defend against legal claims.
05. Other Third Parties: We may share information with advertisers, investors, or other third parties for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. If we do so, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you if required by law.
06. Interaction With Others: If you interact with others on our website or mobile app, such as participating in a group chat or a group online course, other users may have access to some of your data, including your name, profile picture, and your history of interaction with our website, such as prior comments or posts.
07. Online Postings: When you post online, your posts may be viewed by others, and we may distribute your comments outside the website.
08. External Links: Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites not controlled by us. We suggest you exercise caution when clicking on a hyperlink. Although we use reasonable care in including a hyperlink on our own web page, we do not regularly monitor the websites of these third parties and are not responsible for any damage or consequences you suffer by using these hyperlinks. We are not bound by the Privacy Policies of any third-party website that you access by a hyperlink, nor are they bound by ours. We encourage you to read the Policies of those third-party websites before interacting with them or making purchases. They may collect different information and by different methods than we do.
09. Other Purposes: We may disclose your personal data as necessary to comply with any legal obligation or to protect your interests, or the vital interests of others or our company.
01. Log Files: Like many other websites, we make use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site—usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We may use any or all of the following types of cookies:
A. Essential cookies: These cookies help us run our website and improve your experience with your website. These cookies may allow content to load more quickly or allow you to access “members only” or repeat-users sections of our website.
B. Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences from earlier visits to our website, including login information, so that you do not have to input the same information multiple times.
C. Social Media cookies: These cookies allow use to record when you have engaged with a social media tool while visiting our website. For example, we may record that you have “liked” a certain aspect of our website. The social media application may also share data with us that you have allowed it to share. If you wish to change your social media sharing settings, please visit the privacy settings of the social media network.
D. Advertising Cookies: We may work with third-party advertising partners who collect information about your browsing habits on our website in order to later display a relevant ad about our services when you are on a third-party site, such as a social media platform. These cookies may also allow us to access your location.
E. Pixel tags: We may use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us to monitor the use of our website and provide us with information regarding your interaction with the website. These tags may collect the IP address from the device you are using and the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third party partners to collect information when you visit our website, and we may use this information to display targeted advertisements.
F. Email confirmations: We may receive email confirmations when you open an email from us. This allows us to determine if users are responding favorably to our email communications and to improve those communications.
G. Other technologies: Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security, fraud detection and similar purposes, to give us information about your use of our website, and to greater improve our website and service offerings to you.
Processing Your Information:
For the most part, we do not process your information in-house, but give it to third-party processors for processing. For example, when Square takes your payment information, they are a third party processor. They process your payment and remit the funds to us. In many instances, it will be necessary for us to transmit your information to a third party processor, as we do not have the capability to perform these functions. However, we may, from time to time, process your data internally. The legal basis for this processing is both your consent to the processing, our need to conduct our legitimate business interests, and to comply with legal obligations. Our purposes in processing this information, if we do, is to administer, maintain, and improve our website and offerings, to enter into contracts with you, to fulfill the terms of those contracts, to keep records of our transactions and interactions, to be able to provide you with goods and services, to comply with our legal obligations, to obtain professional advice, and to protect the rights and interests of our company, our customers (including you), and any third parties.
We may process the following data:
01. Data associated with your account, such as your name, address, email address, and payment information.
02. Data about your usage of our website, such as your IP address, geographical information, and how long you accessed our website and what you viewed.
03. Data related to your personal profile, such as your name, address, profile picture, interests and hobbies, or employment details.
04. Data that you provide us in the course of using our services.
05. Data that you post on our website, such as comments or responses to blogs.
06. Data that you submit to us when you make an inquiry regarding our website or offerings.
07. Data related to your transactions with us, including your purchase of our goods or services. This information may include contact details and payment information.
08. Data that you provide to us when you subscribe to our emails or newsletters, including your email address and contact information.
09. Data that you submit to us via correspondence, such as when you email us with questions.
10. Any other data identified in this policy, for the purpose of complying with our legal obligations, or to protect the vital interests of you or any other natural person.
Processing Your Information:
Our website is hosted by servers located in the United States of America. Therefore, if you reside outside the United States of America, some of your data will be transferred internationally to, and stored on, those servers. In addition, we may use third-party processors (including payment processors) and subcontractors located in the United States of America. We use all reasonable methods to protect the safety of your data during transfer, including hosting our website on reputable servers and engaging reputable third-party processors. By using this site and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States of America. Note that the privacy laws in the United States of America may not be as strict as those in other countries.
Please be aware of the following:
02. Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers. Payment information and other sensitive data will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
03. The transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data that is sent to us electronically. Your transmission of data to us is at your own risk.
04. Where data that you have transmitted to us is password protected, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. You are exclusively responsible for any breaches of your data that results from your own disclosure of or failure to protect your password.
We retain personal data as long as it is needed to to conduct our legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations, or until you ask us to delete your data. For example, we will retain certain personal information indefinitely for the purposes of maintaining your account, unless and until you delete your account. Data that we gather for a specific and particular purpose, such as assisting law enforcement or analyzing trends, will not be kept for no longer than is necessary for that particular purpose. Data that is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed above will be permanently deleted. We will honor your request to delete your data, as described more fully below unless we are required by law to retain access to the data. However, note that we cannot control the retention policies of third parties. If you wish to have any third parties, including those to whom we’ve transmitted your data, delete that data, you will need to contact those third parties directly. You may request from us a list of all third parties to whom we have transmitted your data. We may retain usage data (that is, data that is gathered by our company or third party analytics companies for the purpose of analyzing the use of our website) as needed for internal analysis purposes. This type of data is usually retained for a shorter period of time than personal data, unless the data is necessary to improve the security or functionality of our website or offerings, or we are legally obligated to retain the data for a longer period of time.
Security of Your Information:
This website or mobile app is not designed for use by children under age 16, and we do not knowingly solicit personal data from anyone under age 16. If you are under age 16, do not access or use our website or related products or services. If you become aware that we have collected data of anyone under the age of 16, please contact us so that we may delete that data.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, as outlined below. Note that we may charge you a reasonable fee for actions that you ask us to take with respect to your data. In addition, we reserve the right to request that you provide us with evidence of your identity before we take any action with respect to the exercise of your data rights. Further, your rights may be restricted or nullified to the extent they conflict with our compelling business interests, the public interest, or the law.
01. Update Account Information: You have the right to update or change any information you have provided to us. To update or delete your information, please contact us at email@example.com.
02. Confirm Personal Data and Its Use: You have the right to request that we confirm what data we hold about you, and for what purposes. You also have the right to confirmation of whether we process your data or deliver your data to third party processors, and for what purposes. We will supply you with copies of your personal data unless doing so would affect the rights and freedoms of others.
03. Change Consent: You have the right to change your consent to our use of your information. In such cases, we may require you to delete your account with us, as described above, and you may not have full access to our website.
04. Request a Copy of Data: You have the right to request a digital copy of the data that we hold about you. Your first request for a copy of your personal data will be provided free of charge; subsequent requests will incur a reasonable fee.
05. Transfer Your Data: You have the right to request that we gather and transfer your data to another controller, in a commonly used and machine readable format, unless doing so would cause us an undue burden.
06. Delete All Data: You have the right to request that we delete all data that we hold about you, and we must delete such data without undue delay. There are exceptions to this right, such as when keeping your data is required by law, is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, is required for compliance with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims. Such a request may result in a termination of your account with us and you may have limited or no use of our website.
07. Emails and Communications: You may opt out of receiving future email correspondence from us by checking the appropriate box when you register for the account or make a purchase. You may change your communication settings by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
08. Marketing Communications: You may opt out of receiving any third-party marketing communications or having your personal information used for marketing purposes. You may do this by contacting us at email@example.com.
09. Processing: You may, in some circumstances restrict the processing of your data, such as when you contest the accuracy of your data or when you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. When processing has been restricted, we will continue to store your data but will not pass it on to third party processors without your consent, or as necessary to comply with legal obligations or protect your rights or those of others or our company. In addition, you may opt out of any processing of your data altogether. Note however that doing so may result in the termination of your account and loss of access to our website.
California Privacy Rights:
The State of California has established its own unique regulations that apply to California residents. If you reside in California, you have the right to obtain from us, once per year and free of charge, information regarding what information we disclose to third party marketers, and the names and addresses of each third party to whom we disclose your data. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please use the contact information listed below.
We offer the opportunity for you to volunteer certain information to us that is used for email and marketing purposes. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from any future communications via email, but we reserve the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers. We reserve the right to use this information as reasonably necessary in our business and as provided by law. Your information will be shared with reasonably necessary parties for the ordinary course of conducting our business, such as through Facebook ads or Google Pay Per Click marketing campaigns. We do not ever sell your information to third parties.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated: September 1, 2020
These terms and conditions ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between Studio B Print & Design ("Studio B", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the www.studiobprintanddesign.com website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services"). This website is owned and operated by Studio B Print & Design, a sole proprietorship located in Tennessee. Our principal place of business is located at 3238 Mecklenburg Dr, Columbia, TN. You must be at least 16 years of age to use our website. Use of this website is at your own risk. We host our site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, We make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety of your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions contained on this page are subject to change at any time.
All content contained in, and all products sold, including images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks, and service marks on the website are the intellectual property of, and owned by, Studio B Print & Design. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
You may not publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, display, distribute to an employee or contractor, coworker, friends or family, or otherwise use any material from our site or work for commercial purposes or in any way that earns you money (other than by applying them generally in your own business). By downloading, printing, or otherwise using our products or content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the content. You may only use our intellectual property with clear and obvious credit back to our site, as well links back to the page where the materials, designs, images, text, quote, or post is located when it is appropriate to do so. However, you may never claim any of our intellectual property as your own or your unique creation, even with attribution.
It is Your responsibility to secure your username and password from theft or any other means of unauthorized use that would violate these Terms and Conditions. We do not store any whole credit card numbers or payment information, and instead, these are processed through third-party processors such as Square and Dubsado. By utilizing these payment processors to gain access to the content or offering, you indemnify us and instead assume any, and all, risk or liability for the security of the payment details, and agree to be bound by the third-party payment processor’s applicable terms and conditions of use. We are not responsible for the Terms and Conditions of any third-party and recommend you read theirs to fully understand and agree to any terms.
You have no right to confidentiality unless otherwise explicitly stated, such as in a subsequent client agreement, or otherwise implicitly agreed upon as mandated by law or fiduciary duty.
Assumption of Risk:
By accessing our offering, content, and/or related materials, whether paid or unpaid, you assume all risk of your access and any subsequent actions you choose to take as a result of the influence, information, or educational materials provided to you.
We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole, or in part, as reasonably necessary in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to, communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent, or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
Our website and related materials are provided for educational and informational use only. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our website and company for any direct or indirect loss or conduct incurred as a result of your use of our website and any related communications, including as a result of any consequences incurred from technological failures such as a payment processor error(s) or system failure(s).
While we may reference certain results, outcomes or situations on this website, you understand and acknowledge that we make no guarantee as to the accuracy of third-party statements contained herein or the likelihood of success for you as a result of these statements or any other statements anywhere on this website. If you have medical, legal, or financial questions, you should consult a medical professional, lawyer, or CPA and/or CFP respectively. We expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any actions or omissions you choose to make as a result of using this website, related materials, products, services, or the materials contained herein. This website is updated on a regular basis and while we try to make accurate statements in a timely and effective manner, we cannot guarantee that all materials and related media contained herein are entirely accurate, complete, or up to date. You expressly acknowledge, understand, and agree that any information or knowledge you gain as a result of using this website is used at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any other participant or user, including you.If You should see any errors or omissions and would like to let us know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree that your use of our website, services, or products is solely at your own risk. You agree that any services or products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis with no warranties of any kind that the services or product will meet your requirements, or that the services or products will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. We make no warranty regarding any services or products purchased or obtained through our website or any transactions entered into through the website. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of our website, services, products, or third-party websites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our offering(s), including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, loss of time, and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. We are not medical, legal, or financial professionals and our offerings are for educational and entertainment purposes only. No offerings, or its related material(s), should be construed as medical, legal, or financial advice.
You agree to indemnify and hold Studio B Print & Design and its affiliates, owners, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your content, your use of the website, any services, any products, or any willful misconduct on your part.
Limitation of Liability:
We will not be held responsible, or liable, in any way for any of the information, services, products, or materials that you request or receive through, or in relation to, our offering(s). We do not assume liability for any third party conduct, accidents, delays, harm, or other detrimental or negative outcomes as a result of your access to our offering(s) and related material(s).
This site may use affiliate links to sell certain products or services. We disclaim any and all liability as a result of your purchase through one of these links. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you when, and where, we have placed affiliate links in addition to this disclaimer located in these Terms and Conditions. You accept express liability for any and all consequences or benefits of clicking the affiliate links contained on this website or related communications.
If at any time we feel you have violated these Terms and Conditions, then we shall immediately terminate your use of our website and any related communications as we deem appropriate. It is within our sole discretion to allow any user’s access of our website, and we may revoke this access at any time without notice, and if necessary, block Your IP address from further visits to our website(s).
All Rights Reserved:
Law and Jurisdiction: